We here at Eco Wind Chimes love to use our blog as a way to inform customers of the various types of relaxation techniques. While wind chimes on their own are enough to help you relax, a homemade foot spa is also ideal. If you can kick back, put your feet up, and enjoy the sound of your wind chimes- you will be relaxed in no time. So, here is how to make a homemade foot spa!
1. Get a large bowl or basin. Fill it up with hot, soapy water.
2. Add a cup of warm almond milk to the water. Almond milk will help soften rough feet. You can add mint if you want to refresh tired feet.
3. Add a cup of baking soda to help swelling feet. Even if your feet aren’t swollen, this step helps them feel brand new!
4. Soak your feet in this mixture for a half hour.
5. Dry your feet and then massage each one for ten minutes straight.
6. Apply lavender lotion to your feet and do nothing for another thirty minutes.
That’s it. A homemade foot spa with all the luxuries and without the expense!