Mother’s Day is coming up. While we here at EcoWindChimes.com know you have already ordered Mom a great wind chime for Mother’s Day 2014, we wanted to use today’s blog to share how to prepare a relaxing bath when you can’t be near your wind chimes.
- Add Lavender to your bath. It smells wonderful and has a natural calming effect.
- Have soft towels available. Don’t buy cheap towels that are not comforting when you step out of a bath. The fabric makes a huge difference.
- Use an inflatable bath pillow when in the bath for ultimate comfort.
- Sit in the bathtub with a plastic glass of wine or a non-alcoholic smoothie. Even if you don’t drink it, the drink near the tub adds a luxury feeling to the experience, which is calming in itself.
- Make sure you apply salt facial during your bath. This simply is taking a little bit of salt and making a paste with the bath water in the palm of your hand. Scrub your face, not near your eyes, for a skin peeling and relaxing in-bath facial.
These tips will help you create a great and relaxing bath experience. Print this blog and share them with mom this Mother’s Day.